WP Rocket Plugin Free Download, WP Rocket is a modern caching plugin for WordPress. It was launched in 2013 to improve the performance of WordPress websites that load slowly. This plugin has many unique features that make it the best web performance plugin. After setting up this plugin, you won’t need to worry about your website speed. WP Rocket will automatically apply the best practices required to achieve incredible loading speed. It automatically starts working after activation, you don’t need to do any configurations. The default settings are enough for most websites.
WP Rocket has the best-looking and most user-friendly interface. All optimization settings are perfectly categorized with proper descriptions. You can easily enable or disable features with just one click. The easy-to-use interface helps you set up this plugin in less than 15 minutes. wp rocket free download. wp rocket premium plugin free download.
This plugin also offers a Database Optimization feature that helps you to remove the clutter from the database. It is an excellent feature for websites with a larger database. You can also integrate a third-party CDN with WP Rocket, or use their custom CDN – RocketCDN. However, you will be billed extra to use RocketCDN. If your website has a lot of images, you can use the WP Rocket Imagify plugin for image optimization.
Overall, WP Rocket is an all-in-one web performance plugin for WordPress that you can use to optimize your website for core web vitals and boost your website’s loading speed. wp rocket nulled. wp rocket free plugin download.
Recommended Form Builder Plugin: WPForms Pro Free Download
Table of Contents
Key Features of WP Rocket Free Download WordPress Plugin
- Modern user interface
- No coding knowledge is required to use
- Third-party CDN comptiablilty
- Page caching
- Separate cache files for mobile devices
- Link Preloading
- Prefetch DNS Requests
- Fonts Preloading
- Remove unused CSS
- Load CSS asynchronously
- Lazyload for images, videos, and iframes
- Database cleanup
- Cloudflare Addon
- Import/Export settings
- Google fonts optimization
- Control WordPress heartbeat API
- GZIP Compression
- Varnish cache
- Sucuri integration
- Compatible with all popular WordPress plugins
- Page-builders compatibility
Sales Page of WP Rocket v3.15.5 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in WP Rocket v3.15.5 (Changelog)
- Bugfix: Fix a problem when the license could not be activated for fresh installs in some cases.
- Bugfix: Guard against removing php files inside our configuration directory that are not related to WP Rocket.
- Enhancement: Respect trailing slash settings when serving the cache.
- Enhancement: Add hidden query string value to the logger.
- Bugfix: Fix a problem when a white screen is displayed after clearing the cache.
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP warning from being displayed when rolling back any theme.
- Enhancement: Prevent cleaning the home feeds cache when not necessary.
- Enhancement: Cancel Action Scheduler actions related to Preload when the cache table is cleared.
Free Download WP Rocket v3.15.5 [Latest Version] – Web Performace Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Slider Builder Plugin: Slider Revolution Free Download Latest Version
Best Page Builder Plugin: Elementor Pro Free Download
how to add wp rocket plugin free download?
Log into your WordPress admin panel, select Plugin->Add New, and then click Upload Plugin to complete the task. Choose the zip file, then choose Install Now. You will be prompted after clicking that link to confirm your decision to install the plugin. WordPress will automatically finish the installation procedure when you select yes.
Is WP Rocket a free plugin?
The plugin’s creators do provide a 14-day money-back guarantee, however there is no free trial or free version of the plugin. The GPL version of these plugins is also available without charge.
What are the benefits of WP Rocket plugin?
In addition to being a cache plugin, WP Rocket also provides a number of performance-improving features, including improved lazy loading of pictures and file optimization. By eliminating PHP and database calls and storing the material to HTML files, automatic page caching speeds up the website.